Children’s Hospitals and Clinics has teamed up with Star Tribune to launch a brand new section of its website, Kids’ Health. In this unique, first of its kind partnership, Children’s will have a strong presence through branding, content and advertising.
The collaborative content development process means Star Tribune writers and editors have developed news that parents can use to keep their kids healthy and safe, while also leveraging Children’s resources like our website and blog to provide our unique perspective and information. It’s truly bringing together two trusted names to provide one great resource for families.
Some interesting features:
- New Kids’ Health section and navigation
- Prominent Children’s-branded header throughout section
- 100% Children’s advertising throughout section
- “Presented by” article pages position Children’s as thought leader
- Articles sharable through Star Tribune platforms
- Info section drives visitors to childrensMN.org, Find a Doctor and blog