A temporary nanny from Nannies from the Heartland can help your family in all types of situations.
- Daytime - Temporary nannies are uniquely capable of stepping in to help you with an occasional daytime need or for several days.
- Evenings - A skilled nanny is a perfect fit to care for your children while you are on date night or out at an evening event.
- Weekend Days or Evenings - Temporary nannies can be there when you need them to care for your children.
- Overnights and 24 Hour Care - A temporary nanny is adept at in coming in to care for your children and maintain your household while you are away.
- Night Nanny - Ideal for families with a new baby who would like a short term nanny to manage the night time care of your infant so that parents can get some well deserved sleep. Call us to discuss your needs.
- Vacation Care - This is an option for families who need a nanny while the parents are away from home or for a family looking to have a nanny come with them on their vacation to assist in child care.
- Hotel Care - Whether you are coming to the Twin Cities area or having family and friends coming to visit you, our temporary service provides nannies who are able to care for children in a hotel setting.
- Special Event Services - We can help you with child care needs for group or corporate events in a variety of locations. Call us to discuss your needs. We have a customized approach that specifically meets your needs.
- Other short term needs - Maybe your family could use help for a few days, several weeks or a few months for a variety of reasons. Our experienced temporary nannies are able to meet a variety of needs in helping your family.
All temporary nannies through Nannies from the Heartland are prescreened in the same way we screen all of our long term nannies. Not only are they highly experienced and skilled, but they have all attended a special orientation to understand the unique position of the temporary nanny.
Some are currently working in a full or part time nanny situation and are looking to assist families who need some occasional temporary help. Some are exclusively interested in helping families with their temporary needs which gives them the freedom and flexibility in their schedules that temporary nanny work can provide.
The one time registration fee is valid for as long as the family continues to use the temporary service. There is a 4-hour minimum booking for all temporary services. All temporary client families must complete and sign an application prior to booking any service. All group or event clients must complete an application prior to booking any service. Nannies from the Heartland, Inc. does not guarantee filling temporary requests. For complete details about fees and other policies please look at the information on our website - http://www.nanniesheartland.com/Temp_Placements.asp.