Nannies from the Heartland appreciates all nannies serving families and children! Thank you for all you do to make the world a better place!
Some Ways to Show Your Appreciation
- Say Thank You and have the children say Thank You
- A Surprise Day Off
- Treat your nanny to a special meal made by you and the children
- A card and framed photo of the family
- Membership in a local nanny group or professional organization such as
- Twin Cities Professional Nannies (TCPN) (http://www.tcpn-nannies.org/) or International Nanny Association (INA) (http://www.nanny.org/)
- Registration fees for a professional level conference:
- both TCPN and INA have nanny specific conferences available
- CPR and First Aid Course Fees
- Gift Certificates to favorite restaurant, store, online shopping, movie, spa experience, fitness club, etc.
- Basket of treats and goodies
- Handmade card or gift from the child or children
- Your heartfelt appreciation means a lot - share how important your nanny is to you and your family! It speaks volumes!